Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Photo Gallery!

G

More good stuff before opening day gets here and that's a
new.gif
photo gallery. The Home Page is still in it's "brand new" stage and we don't have all the features running but the gallery is a must.

So anyway, go back to the Home Page and look under the Whitetail Features heading and you will see Gallery just click on it.

You will find 175 photo's from the old gallery we just uploaded with more to follow. Check the Slide Show feature out, pretty cool, huh.

Enjoy!

ImagesBuck.jpg

Iowa Whitetail

WANTED - Your Photos From the Iowa 2002 - 2003 Hunting Season!

Your pics can be...

* Deer Cam Pics
* Personal Photography
* Harvest Photo's
* Unique Video Images

Questions contact [email protected]

ChrisLane2001late.jpg

The Hunters - Hunter / One Cam 2001 - Late Season Bow

Here's a question: How would I go about making video footage digital so I could send it to people or post it on a web site?

confused_em8.gif

ps: these instant graemlin dealies are the best!

You pick the gallery and click on the photo, at that point that same photo will show up, click on it again and the entire gallery will pop up.

Hope this helps!

Here is my 2000/2001 bow kill in the back of our model t trailer for the previous years photo gallery. If no pic shows up its becouse i am just learning.
Mvc-018e.jpg

MadisonB&C Writes:
Here's a question: How would I go about making video footage digital so I could send it to people or post it on a web site?

Not to disuade you but what it takes is a significant investment of jingo in hardware and software. While we may be somewhat extreme (my company will produce this stuff for customers) we have well over 10K invested in a digital video cam, computer and peripherals and of course software. The biggest problem to overcome is taking the VCR tape (analog) and getting it converted to digital with any kind of good results.

to get you started go to www.deja.com and search for "convert analog video to digital" there will be enough reading and references returned to keep you busy for a good long while.

Good Luck

rockband.gif

As a follow up, we are running digital clips in the PMA conference and will be presenting "Member 150 Class" and some of his footage soon. If you send us the video we would be more than happy to take a look at it and could maybe work something out.

By the way the video footage of the buck on the cover of Iowa Whitetail is specatular, see Home Page for details on becoming a PMA Member.

Top Bottom