Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New World Record Turkey - Iowa Bird - Caught on camera!

WKP - Todd

Hey All,

Kinda crazy, but I just killed the new world record turkey with a bow here in Iowa. It's a 6-bearded freak turkey and I'm pretty much the luckiest guy in the world for having the opportunity - and to have caught the entire hunt on-video.

To see some pictures of the bird including pictures from the video footage, check out our website at: www.whiteknuckleproductions.com

I'm sure we will use this story in our next whitetail video in some way, but the rest is yet to be determined. Judging by the number of turkey kills our team has from this year alone, it may be time to start making one!

Judging by the number of turkey kills our team has from this year alone, it may be time to start making one!

Amusing turkey videos are awesome. You'll have to work on Limb and Weasels interviewing skills in the blind if they're reflective of those in the tree. :D:way:

You got that right. We're just going to record our own voice-overs to use for them next year. That way we can let the world know exactly how they feel about one-another! he he he...

You got that right. We're just going to record our own voice-overs to use for them next year. That way we can let the world know exactly how they feel about one-another! he he he...

I kill stuff. I am not in the tree to act like somebody I am not. This aint Hollywood. The Chicken and the Weasel are silent Ninjas... :moon: :D

Top Bottom