Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No Classic for me this year!!!

G

My starter just went out on my pickup .... man, I'm bummed !!
frown.gif
Hope you all have a good time!!

I feel for you Kansan not being able to go to The Classic and because of car trouble to boot...that's salt in the wound!

I won't be able to make it either, thought I would make it to the promised land for the first time, but it is not to be.

So I find myself here, knowing that the diehards won't likely be posting anything since they are where we all should be, and hoping onecam posts a classic update soon.

And I haven't even been to the store to buy beer to cry in!

Guys, I hate to tell you this but I think it is going to be a great show. Onecam should have some photos up. I've heard lots of great Iowa racks are coming in. Also nice to see the Hansen, Beatty, Johnson and Austin racks and the hunters lucky enough to take them.

We're headed down in a couple hours. It'll probably be noon before we get there, but seeing OneCam's posts has got me pumped! Better set the cruise or the trip could get a bit more expensive! See you all there!

NWBuck

Hobart congrats on the new arrival!! I can't make the show this year either, so don't feel to bad.

Steve

Looks like my first time at the Classic will have to be next year. This is supposed to be a 4-day weekend for me. I worked late on Friday. I worked yesterday and it looks like I have to go into work right now.

What is everyone doing for Presidents' Day? I'll be shipping someone off to enlist tomorrow. Should consume about three hours of my time.

Top Bottom