Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No Doe shooting for ME…. U guys down?

I did finally talk to two different groups in 2 different parts of the state that have seen decent numbers during second gun.
FWIW, I have talked with some guys too now that the gun seasons have been going for about 2 weeks. It's a real mixed bag, some are seeing little to nothing and for others it is normal, plenty of deer. One guy told me that their group got 1 deer over 2-3 days of hunting and found over 30 dead ones! Yikes! Another guy told me that they filled all of their tags by early the second day, about a dozen of them, so all good for them.

The funny thing about that ^^ the two areas are along my route to my farm AND are only about 4-5 miles apart. Sheesh, feast or famine...almost section by section.

Is selling that property an option for you? That'd be a disheartening situation
We are thinking about it. We were going to buy the neighbors (where all these hunters keep going) and had a deal started with him. All of a sudden he had a sign with a realtor that said sold- so we were miffed at what happened. That’s a story for a different day- but even when you think you have a good thing, know it can change real quick unfortunately.

Top Bottom