Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No longer have my farm, tractor and gator forsale

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

infullstrut

No longer have my farm, Selling my tractor and gator

No longer have my farm, Selling my tractor and gator:

2012 JD 3320 32hp, 73 hours, e-hydro trans, MFWD, 300CX loader, cruise control, imatch quick connect, rear pto, and 6' disc. Excellent Condition. Used to move snow and mow CRP fire breaks.

2012 JD Gator 550 S4 XUV, 33 hours, 4x4, Camo and black, dump box, rear folding backseat, seats 4+, used to haul stands, deer and to get to and from stands.

18' dual axel trailer with power brakes, maybe 500 miles on trailer, JD green in color. To be sold with tractor or gator. Parked at farm for majority of the time.

Located in Cedar Rapids

Email me for inquiries and questions: [email protected]

Last edited:
ur thread title confused me even though I'm probably an idiot "no longer have my farm, tractor and gator and gator for sale". I'm a tard but to me comes across like u don't have these for sale ;). I do know u mean: no longer have my farm- so I'm selling "xyz". Just minor confusion for me but I've been hit in the head a lot.

ur thread title confused me even though I'm probably an idiot "no longer have my farm, tractor and gator and gator for sale". I'm a tard but to me comes across like u don't have these for sale ;). I do know u mean: no longer have my farm- so I'm selling "xyz". Just minor confusion for me but I've been hit in the head a lot.

You weren't the only one. Only reason why I opened it was to see why he no longer had them

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom