Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

no- peeps

livtahunt

PMA Member
I was at the ws. show last weekend and they where selling no - peep sights and i was wondering if anybody else was using them or had tried them and what they think of them?

I tried one for about a month but ended up being more comfortable with a regular peep. I seemed to have problems focusing on the pins rather then checking the circle on the "no-peep". If you're thinking about getting one I'll sell you mine. Just send me a pm.

I just put one on my bow.So far I like it.It shows when your form is off just a little,found I was torqeing the bow more then I thought.I come to my anchor with a kisser then glance at the no peep and focus on backtension.Very good visabilty with it in low light and also a wide open view.

are you talking about the sugar coated marshmallow easter candy that you get at easter?? i am also in favor of "no peeps"

I've been shooting with a No-Peep for 2 years now and I like it. As previously stated, you have a wide open view, great visibility in low light, and works as well as a peep for me (accuracy wise).
They seem to be a love it or hate it deal though, some love 'em, some hate 'em, some just look at it and say "what the heck is that doo-hicky?".

One caveat though, they are a pain in the butt to set up the first time, but I think its worth it. Helps to have a friend make the adjustments while you remain at full draw.

426nopeep-med.jpg

or read more here

I like the Specialty Archery Products Super Peep for target and 3d, and a peep with a tube to pull it straight for hunting. The super peep, you can change the inside diameter to circle your sight ring tighter, and to help clear up lens.

Top Bottom