Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nocturnal lighted nocks

They look pretty nice...those things are getting spendy though. Prly a better investment than what I made it Tracers last year.

Turning them off doesnt seem that handy. To me it seem they work just like the lumi nock.

some one needs to come up with rechargable batteries, ones that are like the cell phone mat recharger. Easy with no hassle. I dont seem to loose them but it seem like the batteries go dead even when not in use.

some one needs to come up with rechargable batteries, ones that are like the cell phone mat recharger. Easy with no hassle. I dont seem to loose them but it seem like the batteries go dead even when not in use.
I like the way you think.:way:

I like shooting the lightup nocks. Would like to see these first hand. Any one know where they can be bought at? I googled them and came up with no suppliers.

I played with these a little at a show this winter. They are better than a Lumenok. Lighter, brighter, and they don't have the posts that need to contact the shaft to turn on. They aren't too bad to shut off just stick a field point or broadhead, pen, etc in and reset them.

TTT.

Still waiting for the X nocks. If anyone hears of them releasing anything beyond the S, please update. I'm liking the looks of these.

Now Available

Just had an interesting exchange with Stu of Double Take Archery. I checked the website and they were unavailable still. Emailed him and he got back to me within a few minutes saying they were just addded within the last few minutes. Went back on the site and viola, there they were!

Options are S, H, X, and GT (Gold Tip) in red, yellow and green.

So I placed my order as their first customer for an X nock. Can't wait to see how they work out. Thanks HCH for the head's up on these. If they work as good as they look, it could get me excited about lighted nocks again cuz I was starting to get a little disgruntled with all other options I've tried.

http://www.doubletakearchery.com/

I've had issues now with both Lumenok (not coming on) and Easton Tracers working good for awhile but then not working the next time I'm out hunting like the battery was dead already. And I'm always very careful to turn them off.

I had all kinds of problems with lumenoks when they first came out. Last year they green ones had some improvements and they worked great. Got one on my arrow again this year. We'll see if all goes well. Haven't got any nocturnals in yet.

I just got my nockturnals in the mail the other day and so far so good. Worked really well, a little tricky to turn off though.

Top Bottom