Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non-Res. Archery Tag

R

RedneckSnuffer

Fellow bowhunters, I applied for a non-resident archery permit,and thank god I drew it,but I applied for an any sex tag,and on my permit it says antlerless archery NR. I hope like he## this is not a mistake on the people you call,and give your info. to.I'd like to hear from anyone else about this that has recieved there tag.Thank you

I hope someone can give you a better answer than I can but it sounds like you'll be hunting doe deer.

Sorry,

uploadeddoe81901.jpg

I received my n.res. tag today too. Same thing happened me also. I called IDNR and they said there were mistakes made as far as any deer/antlerless tags. They will be sending an envelope to return the doe tag and the correct tag would be mailed in time for Oct 1st.

Same here.The IDNR said someone would be contacting me. I just figured it out Sunday nite the 19th of August.There is a 1-800 number on the Iowa regulations. (it might even be the same number we called to apply)
Call and explain your situation A.S.A.P.
I will keep an eye on this post and update as nescessary,once I find out what their going to do for us.

Top Bottom