Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non-Typical trail camera problems

T

Tom Dwyer

Continue to get a lot of blank pictures, especially in the warm weather here lately. Any suggestions that might help???

I have the same camera. I assume when you say blank pictures you mean no subject? The only time I have a problem with no subject is on windy days, make sure you're not set up on a small tree & there is nothing close that would sway in the wind. Try to keep the camera out of the direct sunlight, maybe one of these is the culprit?

Hey Bone, I have the same camera too. I also was getting a few blanks, especially in low light. The motion sensor will detect movement out alot further than the flash will allow. I try to place my camera on a tree close to a natural barrier, brush pile, creek bank,etc....that way the deer have to come between the barrier and the camera. I also found that if I put my camera a little higher on the tree and angle it down, it keeps the detection range down, thus less blanks. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom