Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Northern Arizona NWTF Chapter Raffle

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
I know its a long way from Iowa, but I thought I would throw out that our Northern Arizona Chapter here in Flagstaff is having a 2-gun raffle to commemorate our chapter's 25th Anniversary in 2013. You do not need to be present to win either firearm.

1st choice (1st name drawn) will have the option to take a Benelli M2 camo 12 guage shotgun. We will have the Benelli custom-engraved on both sides of the receiver with the NWTF logo (one side only) and a few other ideas (turkey tracks, etc.).

2nd choice will (if 1st name doesn't want the Benelli) be a 35th Anniversary (NWTF nationwide from a couple of years ago) Weatherby Vanguard chambered in .300 Weatherby Magnum.

Tickets are 1/$20, 3/$50, and 7/$100. We are accepting cash, checks (made out to "NWTF"), and credit cards. We only printed 500 tickets for the raffle. All tickets need to be purchased by 15 February 2013. The drawing will be at our annual banquet on 23 February 2013. Again, you don't need to be present to win and if you win, I will help facilitate the FFL transfer to get your prize to you. PM me if interested and I will give you the details.

Top Bottom