Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Not Whitetails......

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Well, in leu of the fast approaching and currently in progress seasons, i was wondering what other big game animals you guys have shot....
lets see some pictures....

here is the small antelope i shot several years ago in the badlands of North Dakota.
i shot him at 50 yards with my Mathews.
so im proud of him!!
6352ThomasAntelope_2_-med.jpg

Thomas,

If you got another $200 burning a hole in your pocket, we can go chase some of those goats around while you are up here.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I know alot of you have taken more than whitetail. Here's my bull from 2005 on the last day. I'd rather be lucky anyday.
4349Caribou_Quebec.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I know alot of you have taken more than whitetail. Here's my bull from 2005 on the last day. I'd rather be lucky anyday.
4349Caribou_Quebec.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck of nice one. good job!!!!

living on a farm in iowa, and my father knowing a few people, we were able to purchase 13 buffalo and raise them in our pasture. word got around and soon we were getting calls from people in council bluffs and omaha wanting to come out and shoot them with either a bow, a pistol, or a high power. luckily my dad let me shoot one with my 20 gauge before they were all gone.

Top Bottom