Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nov9 buck found!

S

Slim

Iowa whitetail I'd like to post a picture of my buck what do I need to do. He came in on "the can saturday morning at about 8 am. I hit him High and knicked a lung. waited for two hours and headed back out with my boy. We tracked him about 100 yds and kicked him up! At this point I was sick. We backed out and I tried looking again this morning.

I found one big track in the corn field next to where I jumped him. Thought man this could be his track. I look up and I have blood on a corn stalk. So I started walking rows and sure enough he had piled up at the botttom of the hill. I would guess he would go btwn 135 and 140 probably about 225. After feeling so sick losing him yesterday, what a feeling today these animals are so awesome!

Here he is guys/gals and what a nice buck!

Congrats Slim!

jeffdeer3.jpg

Sure glad to hear you found your buck. Nice pic...that's one great looking buck. Congrats to you on your trophy!
grin.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif

TB

Glad you found your buck Slim,I just wished Iwould have known last year what I've learned and that is that it's better to wait a little to long then not long enough.That had to be a super good feeling to find him after a very loooong night!
Congrat's buddy!
grin.gif

Top Bottom