Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One Down

Ghost

Life Member
This is a 200 yard long old logging road converted into a clover plot.
I'm going to go in there this morning with the chain saw and give her a little more sunlight.

837plot2-med.JPG

Bulldozers and chainsaws? Dammit brother Ghost... those are two of my favorite things! I'd have helped for free!
cool.gif

I don't see how one man should be allowed that much fun!
grin.gif

It's looking good Ghost...wanna see some clover popping up on that trail soon!
waytogo.gif

Don't get too carried away with all the fun- quit early enough to survey the area with a cool one.

Muddy- Road trip?

I can see it now Ghost...A booner lying in the knee high clover with your arrow in him. Great looking start to a deer's last meal!
grin.gif

Should get some good late Summer pics in there Dbltree!
waytogo.gif

My body is screeming "Your getting too old to scoop shovel 3000 pounds of pel lime out of the truck, run an 046 Still saw for 4 hours, and plant trees all morning!!!"

Did get some nice "edge feathering" completed to make the "road plot" more of a funnel.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Should get some good late Summer pics in there Dbltree!
waytogo.gif

My body is screeming "Your getting too old to scoop shovel 3000 pounds of pel lime out of the truck, run an 046 Still saw for 4 hours, and plant trees all morning!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Man do I know that feeling...ouch! Hope you celebrated a good days work though
beerchug.gif

Looking forward to some more cool "Ghost pics" this summer
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bulldozers and chainsaws? Dammit brother Ghost... those are two of my favorite things! I'd have helped for free!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%
grin.gif

I look forward to seeing more pictures in the future!

Top Bottom