Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Optima 209

mole

Anyone know anything about these? The price seems right and they advertise its as accurate as the T/C Encore. Are the barrels interchangable like the encore, blackpowder to rifle?

mole

Anyone ?? Anyone??? Come on guys someone surely has some first hand experiences with this gun.

mole

If the Optima is made by CVA I doubt that there are any cartridge barrels for it as to my knowledge CVA does not make any cartridge guns. As for accuracy I'd say it would be pretty good. I've never had a bad shooting CVA.

Mole, the optimas are an affordable Enchore. The trigger pull needs work, but teamed with Powerbelt bullets are shooting great.Top it with a 3-9X40 Nikon Buckmaster and 125 Yards are in your grasp. We have sold every thing we can get our hands on (maybe 150-200) so don't delay if you want one, they are in heavy demand and short supply. Camo guns are even harder to come by this year, so your best bet would probably be black synthetic and blued barrel in a .50 cal. M350 out

Top Bottom