Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Parker Bows

B

Bowbendr

Anyone out there able to give me some feedback on any bows made by Parker? Thinking about making a purchase but would like to hear some testimonials.

Thanks!

I have not personally used one, but my friend has used one for the past couple years and he likes it.

I have a few friends that are shooting Parkers and they all swear by them. Thier customer service dept. is supposed to be second to none, which the Mathews owners won't be able to say. I was planning on getting one myself this coming Spring, but when my Browning took a dump on me during the second day of a 9 day bowhunting vacation, the local dealer didn't have the Ultra-lite on hand so I ended up getting a Bow-tech instead. Very happy with the bow and its fully warrenteed for the life of the bow or owner. Can't really beat that. I think Parker has a very similiar warranty. I don't believe you will be dissapointed at all in a Parker.

I don't have any experience with Parkers, only Mathews and PSE. I have had great experience with PSE, with respect to both the bows and service from the company: couldn't ask for better, would whole-heartedly endorse PSE. A friend also shoots a PSE and has no complaints.

I shoot a Parker and I love it. It's the best bow I have ever owned.

The new bows are awesome. The warranty, speed, and price are all tough to beat. If you are going to the IA Deer Classic, come to the booth #610-611.

Parker, what can I say, I picked one up and shot it and now own it! No problems so far and from the sounds of it, never will be with there ecellent customer relations. Something that is left to be said about other manufactures.

I'm rather new to this board and am just returning to Iowa after being stationed here and there with the Army. Pardon my ignorance, but where and when is the Iowa Deer Classic?

I bought my wife a Parker Challenger last year and was so impressed with how it shot I sold my Mathews, and bought a Parker Ultra Lite 31. It's the smoothest, quietest bow I've ever shot, and the customer service is second to none.

I prefer a bow that doesn't require customer service. I prefer Hoyt. Just my opinion.

Some bows need customer service regardless. Hoyt, Mathews, Parker, etc. I've never needed extra attention on my Parker, but have heard nothing but good things about their service.

Okay, now that I now WHEN it is, let me ask WHAT it is and WHERE it is. Thanks for the help!
smile.gif

I will be getting a new bow soon.My first choice is Parker.I havent decided which one yet.The UL 31 or the hunter mag.My pocketbook may decide for me but either way I know for a fact I'll be getting an awesome bow.

idsman, it is held in the Polk County Convention Center, downtown Des Moines. It is arguably the greatest whitetail show around. If you are at all interested in deer and have the time, it is well worth the trip. Check the Deer Classic Forum for any further info.

Ogz

I would not get one because i purchused one last year and when I took it home the pin that held the cam on came off and the string about cut me open and when I went to take it back they didn't want to but when my father said that if I had a broad head on there, we would be sueing because I would be in a little different conditon so I would never own one again if someone gave it to me.

My dad and brother both own the Parker Ultra-Lite 35. Was very impressed when I shot it. Just getting back from a bowhunt in Arizona...plan on getting the Ultra-Lite 31 in the next couple of weeks.

TB

Top Bottom