Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Partners

A

antlerman

When you shed hunt do you tend to go out more by yourself or with a partner. The majority of the time I walk with someone. I usually only go out with people I trust and have been looking with them for years. I have gone out in a group as big as 7 people before. You can really cover some ground then.

I like going out with my partner, my 10 year old son. He likes to compete to see who can find the most sheds in a day. It doesn't matter to me if he finds most of them, although I've been known to push him into a few snow banks on a mad dash for a shed when he is having a much better day them I am and is rubbing it in.
smile.gif
Wouldn't want him to think I don't take my shed hunting serious.
wink.gif
Really I couldn't asked for a better partner. He is trustworthy and will walk the extra mile looking for sheds even on the slow days. Just is no end to his drive to find sheds and I push him hard so we can cover alot of ground thoroughly in a day. Only once did I have to give him a piggie-back ride the last 1/2 mile back to the pickup on a very long day of shed hunting. He was wiped out, we were running out of daylight, and "he" wanted to check a small patch of trees on the way home. The boy definitely has drive!! The next morning he was rearing to go again.
smile.gif

Tim

Top Bottom