Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Peep'n Tom decoy

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

For sale is my peep'n tom decoy used only one season. It brought in three toms that met thier maker. With it comes the submisve hen, it is not pretty penny that comes with the peep'n tom it was the one that came with my pretty boy.

So you get peep'n tom (both heads) the submisve hen and the stake for the strutter decoy. I used the stake that held the extra head on the side for another project so I dont have it, but if you really want one for it I could come up with some thing. I never understood the reasoning for a two headed turkey.

First PM $60 (plus shipping if needed, havent checked but Im guessing at least $15) gets them both. $5 more will get you the real tail pictured if you want it.

Note DSD hen not for sale also continget upon release of DSD strutter

3501-4-12_setup.jpg

You guys better hope that Dave Smith has a bunch of these coming out. For some reason I think it may be tough to get one. Every forum I have been to it is all the talk. You know Limb probably Pre-ordered his last year. :) I am hoping I didn't screw up by just picking up the jake.

I am hoping I didn't screw up by just picking up the jake.

Liv,
I really truly believe that the Jake is the ticket not Pretty Boy or any struttin Tom. Yes they will come into the struttin tom but I have had way more luck with the DSD jake decoy.

I am not planning on buying a DSD strutter at the moment.
I have too much success with the Jake.
Might save my money for the deer decoy. :D Just my .02.

Last edited:
Whoops

Whoops I forgot I sold the breeding hen with pretty boy:eek:

So I went through my stuff and here is the deal now. All the decoys pictured, tail fan, motion breeder stake, and the stakes for the decoys. Bobbin hen stake has threaded end broke off.

Everything for $55 plus shipping if needed.

3501-img_1254_1.jpg

Just like Wal -Mart the price keeps falling:D

It is now $50...... Also if you dont want the other dekes and just want the tom let me know and I will donate them to a charity of your choice:grin:

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom