Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Photos from Fall Festival

ElkHunter

Life Member
Not many places will have 3 bou and 2 wolves at one target.

1366IMG_2304_copy.jpg

How about a lion & wart hog

1366IMG_2342_copy.jpg

Part of the crowd watching the Shoot down in the Men's Open & Unlimited classes

1366IMG_2414_copy.jpg

Target auction was the last event of the weekend.We started with 80 new targets and kept 8.Everything from buffalo to fox was auctioned off.They were bought by individuals and clubs.

1366IMG_2451_copy.jpg

I would have to say that this was the best shoot I had been to this year. I will definately be back again and I hope I will be able to camp next year.

Here are some photos I took.
5598IMG_0712.JPG

5598IMG_0713.JPG

5598IMG_0714.JPG

Thanks for the pics. For anyone who hasnt had the chance to go see Double A archery in waterloo (in the pic) it is awesome and the guys are GREAT.. Thanks for the pics again...
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

I'm sorry Rudd you must have someone else's photo, mine doesn't have anyone in the truck.

1366IMG_2451_copy2.jpg

That would be Troy Powell, rumor has it, a new IBA board member.
grin.gif

Actually we will use him under cover so we don't want people to see his face or scare little kids.

Congrats Troy, wish we had 100 more just like you promoting the IBA. Alot of our problems would go away.

5598IMG_0714.JPG

Is this guy left or right handed?

Those are nice looking Double A Archery Arrow wraps!!

Thanks for the great festival guys!! Too bad it was so hot, but I think there was a great turn out! Looking forward to next year already!!

Nice chatting with ya TEEROY!!!

Top Bottom