Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Plot Options

arm

Leg
I thought I saw a thread similar to this but can't find it; so I'll just ask here. I have 2 plots prepped for seeding, each are rough 1 acre and shaped in strips for the most part. My original plan was to put one in brassicas and the other in a pea, wheat, rye blend. Now I'm thinking that I'll split each plot length wise and do both blends in each. Pro: I don't know how the deer will react to either one so if they like one over the other, I still have the advantage of hunting both plots with virtually any wind direction. Con: if they are hitting both plots without any real reason for one over the other on any given night, I'll have less chance targeting which plot to sit on. Thoughts?

Hey,,plant some of each in each area.You will want to move back and forth anyway. Variety is good everywhere.!I have had a spot that brought bucks by consistently for yrs in a row. Suddenly last two seasons the action has targeted a different spot. Who knows why? I have similar food each area?

Top Bottom