Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pond Kitties

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I got out and smacked a few cats the other night. Its always fun to get back to my roots!

Also put a video together if you're interested Summer Farm Pond Cats

picture.php

Man, that is one ugly Cat!

The fish don't look too good, either.:drink2:

Good job, THA$. I've been slaughtering the pond cats lately as well. I've caught 80 in the last two weeks or so. Tired of cleaning 'em.

Man, that is one ugly Cat!

The fish don't look too good, either.:drink2:

Good job, THA$. I've been slaughtering the pond cats lately as well. I've caught 80 in the last two weeks or so. Tired of cleaning 'em.

Fish fry at Broncs house! :way:

I need to find some spare time and hit that pond like you said. Problem being, "spare time"!

I used to use Doc's Catfish Getter dip bait back in high school and had good luck with it. I saw it for sale at Thiesens in Coralville and picked up a tub. It's been THE BOMB. Made in Parkersburg, Iowa. :way: Buy extra worms because they swallow it too deep to retrieve until you clean them.

My buddy and I caught 16 nice kitties on the river the other evening. It was a blast!!

Congrats!!

I used to use Doc's Catfish Getter dip bait back in high school and had good luck with it. I saw it for sale at Thiesens in Coralville and picked up a tub. It's been THE BOMB. Made in Parkersburg, Iowa. :way: Buy extra worms because they swallow it too deep to retrieve until you clean them.

That's all my dad and I used when we fished for cats down below the Redrock Dam. THE BOMB doesn't even do it justice!! I've been trying to educate the northern AZ cats about the stuff, but I think my big tub might be too old (came with me from IA back in 1997).

And very nice, cats, Thomas!

Top Bottom