Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Poweshiek County Buck

yeah ruddbow post the pictures man it would be nice to see the picture.

ruddbow
I see you are from Malcolm. Friend of mine and I had our deer processed at Dayton Meat Products Inc. last Fall there in Malcolm. They are a quality operation, in my opinion. Reasonable price, good quality, and quick turn around. Bill there, took good care of us.
Don

I have uploaded the pix again. Not sure when they will be added. donw, yeah I have all of my wild game processed there. They do an excellent job smoking wild turkeys as well.

Is this it?

uploadedbuck3.jpg

Yes, there should be two additional photos as well. (left side-right side) THANK YOU.

The Buck was found dead in a field, one man loaded the buck by himself. A buck of this caliber usually would have a massive body to go with the massive rack. The Taxidermist skinned the buck early January shortly after he was found. The wound was barely visible. He estimated that it was shot 1st season Shotgun. The slug probably caused problems in the throat area that caused the buck to not eat. So the slug probably had a lot to do with it's death...the starvation got there first.

Great photo, thanks for sharing!

FYI - you UPLOADED the photo's perfect. Once the photo appeared just move your mouse over the photo and Right-Click, and then click on properties and you'll see the URL or website address attached to photo.

Example - first photo
http://www.iowawhitetail.com/upics/uploadedbuck3.jpg

Then just hightlight the URL, right click and click on COPY, go to the Conference and right click and click on Paste. The URL will show up just like the above.

Then add
in back and the image will show.

uploadedbuck3.jpg

Your getting there, try it out sometime.

Thanks, I thought I was missing a step.... I found your forum (uploading files) that filled me in after the fact. Keep up the great work.

Top Bottom