Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pretty Awesome Buck Pictures

pwrgraphics

PMA Member
I have never posted pictures on this site before. I have scanned a few of 35mm pictures of a really good deer that I was hoping I could email them to somebody to post for me? I know what I think he would score, but I'm interested in other peoples opinions. I hunted this deer all season and finally saw him the Saturday after Thanksgiving about 80 yards away with a doe in a corn field. Oh well, there's always late bow!
Thanks

here's the photos, sorry it took me awhile.

411BigDog-med.jpg

411BigDog3-med.jpg

I would say that he is a shooter. Damn what a hog. I am just throughing out a guess but I am thinking around the 185.

Wow...that is one great buck....I would put him in the upper 170 class range and maybe into the 180's. Just go get him and let us know the score...good luck!!!!!
grin.gif

I'm with Ironwood on this one but what do I know? Wow that is a pig!! Congratulations on finding one to go after and dream about.

Tomo

what a buck,hope he made it through gun season,,,,e-mail me if you need help huntin him , igot 2 weeks off and buck tag..............lol.......good luck
cool.gif
<font color="green"> </font> <font color="white"> </font>

Much wider than his ears, awesome beam length, great mass and long tines! 190 at least! I found a shed off of a buck that looked very similar to this one. His right side grossed 94"!!! Hope you get him, or at least find his sheds this spring. Is there alot of hunting pressure where thes pics were taken? Looks like he's been running.

Good Lord!
grin.gif
What a buck!!!!!

If that deer won't gross over 185" I don't know what deer will. He's got it all. I think I would have to quit work for a while if I got those pics on my ground. Man that is a great buck!!!!
waytogo.gif

Hey Guys,
Thanks for everybody's opinions. We scored him a couple of different ways, not knowing what his cir's are. They were more difficult for us to estimate. One way we came up with 186" and the other we came up with 192". The pics. were taken the first week of Nov. on Sunday or Monday. I only know this because we checked the camera with the scrape Sunday morning with only 15 pics. We pulled the camera Tuesday evening and there were 24 pics, according to the proof composite that we got which had thumbnails of every picture, he was in the last 9. The sad thing is that the scrape that the buck is standing in is 8 yards in front of my stand. For the last 5 years, I have taken a full week off in November to hunt. This year, I am a new Dad and could only hunt Wed. through Sunday. I figured if I couldn't be in my stand, I still wanted to see what was going on. This guy was right in front of my stand Sunday or Monday evening in broad daylight! Now that I've seen what could have been right in front of me, I kind of wish I didn't know! I hunted that stand every chance I could, with the wind permitting. Not one sighting of this deer until the Saturday after Thanksgiving, then I finally got a chance to see him at about 80 yards in a picked corn field with a doe that he wouldn't leave for anything! Believe me, he's even more impressive in person. You talk about a picket fence! As far as the late season goes, I'm fairly confident he will be around. Nobody has permission to hunt on my 220 acres or the 500 county acres bording us so I doubt he was taken with a shotgun. Our 220 is pretty much a late season sanctuary with good bedding areas around the picked corn fields. We'll see how it goes!
Thanks again

Top Bottom