Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Priceless

Folks, I'm not so hot at math, and have college transcripts to prove it...but on the topic of a non-resident Iowa turkey tag, well, here goes:
Non-res tag 100.50
Non-res hunt lic 80.50
Habita fee 8.50

Chance to kill a bruiser tom on video while hunting with one of your Iowa hunting buddies...Priceless!

Having a tolerant wife who lets me turkey hunt in Missouri, Kansas, and (hopefully) Iowa, even more PRICELESS!

I don't want to spend the money any more than anybody else, but I'll just work a little extra at an off-duty job to pay for the tag.

There a few things in this life that get my blood flowing more than hearing the spit-n-drum of an incoming lovesick long beard in full display. It's only money, you can't take it with you. Happy hunting.

MO

Well, if your fortunate enough to hunt deer and pheasants in Iowa I believe you already have your pheasant license and part of your deer license (small game license and habitat stamp). It's always possible to use logic and justify a hunt financially or this kind of reasoning with a spouse. I'm going to give it a try in the next couple of weeks. It's an expensive turkey.

Good Luck!!

So does that mean your hunting Turkey this spring with us? I'll have Mark put one of those M&M guys on your pillow.

Ironwood,

There's a good chance. I probably won't get drawn in Minnesota because I got a license last year and it seems to be the way things work out (every other year). I saw there were some zone restrictions and other stuff that I need to check out.

I will have to talk to your brother and see what plans he has too. We certainly saw a few turkeys last year! Wow!!

Top Bottom