Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos Tapes

G

Has anybody seen the new Primos hunting tapes?? What do you think about it?

I think Primos has the best hunting tapes going today. Will and his buddies are top notch in my book!! You can tell just by watching them that they just purely love to hunt!!

I haven't seen the new ones, but my dad has a few old ones, and they are the best hunting videos I've ever seen. One of we have is probably early 90's, but it's awesome!!!!!! I think it's the second, THE TRUTH ABOUT TURKEY HUNTING. Any ways there hunting, and the very first hunt, they showe the wod of the shoot gun shell bounces off the turkey's head after they shoot. And then they replay it in slow motion. It is just unbeleivable! They are one of my favs.
Good hunting!

[This message has been edited by jason (edited 12-13-2001).]

i think they are great. good old boys doing the best thing on the earth under fair chase conditions. next best thing to homemade videos.

I just received the new Drury video in the mail with my deer & deer hunting subscription, it is top notch in my opinion. I also purchased the Primos tape on a wally world blow out for about $5 for the 2 tape set. I really like these 2 groups of guys over the Buckmasters or Realtree since they actually practice the doe harvesting and they shoot more realistic deer rather than every deer scoring over 160. If you get a chance and the price is right don't hesitate on buying them, they (Primos & Drury) put out great products and are very entertaining.

MW

Top Bottom