Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pupster Scores

Pupster

Well, I was off all of last week to deer hunt, I was a little concerned about the full moon and the affect it would have on the bucks. I did see a lot of bucks on my week off most were during mid-day.

Last night I harvested a nice 8 point probably around 120-125 but the real kicker is he's full velvet! He was a huge deer weighing in at 185lbs after field dressing.

Congrats to all who have harvested deer lately, I ve been away from the computer for a while , so I'm just catching up on who shot what.

Congrats Pupster! Now you can get after those birds!
evil.gif

full velvet this late in the season?? was he, by chance, missing a nut?? REALLY hope you post a picture of him.

oh, and congrats too!!
waytogo.gif

Muddy,
He was in tact....full frank and beans
shocked.gif

I was wondering though! Photos will be taken in today. I hate my mug on the internet, but will see what I can do.

Limb, we cranked 'em pretty good last Wednesday in the wind storm!

Pupster

open the picture up in a photo or paint editor and then just cut out a picture of the buck or else blacken out your face. send it to me and i'll just put a big yellow smiley face on your body instead and then post it.

Pupster, if he had his frank and beans why do you think he is still in velvet? Sterile? anyone?
Hunt on All4s
rockband.gif

Your guess is as good as mine. I also thought Hermaphrodite (sp) but I'm not sure what all was suposed to be down there if that were the case.

I will add he was rub-urinating and chasing a doe prior to me shooting him.

Pupster

told ya so Pupster!! better get that picture posted!! people want to see the velvet!!

Well? I sure would like to see what a real deer looks like. I think he is trying to get everyone on their seat edge.

Congratulations Puster!
waytogo.gif

here y'all go, Pupsters velvet buck fully intact. to protect the innocent faces were omitted by their request!!
busted.gif

great buck Pupster, once in a lifetime for Iowa i bet!!

411Pupster_03_Bow_Velvet-2-med.jpg

Top Bottom