Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quivers...

Blackfoot

I was just curious as to what type of quiver some of you are using; One or Two piece; If a one piece, is a quick detach?, do you leave it on when you shoot?, and why not a Two piece. For the two piece guys, why not one piece? Any pros or cons you have noticed for either of the two? Thanks

I shoot a Mathews 2 piece on mine. In all honesty the only reason I shoot that is because I think it looks alittle better than the 1 piece.

I use a Kwikee Quiver (1 piece) for about 15-17 dollars. When treestand hunting i take it off the bow and hang it where i can get at it.

I shoot with a 2 piece on my Hoyt....used to shoot with a one piece but now prefer keeping the arrows on the bow...I have no idea why

Shredder, I've also got a 2 piece hoyt quiver, but i've always used a one piece in the past. Lxshooter, I agree the 2 piece does accent your bow much better than a one piece. The first 5 shots I shot with it on, 4 out of 5 were X's -inside-out and 1 just barely outside-in. I do like the idea of havng arrows with you at all times, but I was just wondering if the weight off to the side would cause any canting, or if it would catch any wind like a boat sail... your guys' personal experiences mean more to me than a review in a magazine.

TRX, I have the three arrow Alpine quiver. I like it alot, it is light,
quiet and very adjustable.
What I like most about it is that I can take it off in about 5 seconds as I prefer to shoot my bow without a quiver.

Kwikee Quiver for me,once on stand I detach it but I shoot w/ it on during practice sometimes just in case.

I shoot a one piece I like to take it off in the stand because i shoot bright colored vanes and don't want be waving then around when I'm taking the shot.
smile.gif

i got a one piece tru glo 360 axis one and love it, theres now way you can lose an arrow out of it and its nice and compact, i always take off my quiver while hunting so a two piece wouldnt work out for me
smile.gif

I shoot a one piece quick detach hoyt quiver and leave it on. I like the strength and looks of the two piece but my bow doen't fit in my case with the two piece quiver and arrows on it.

I shoot a one piece quick detach quiver. For deer hunting I leave it on. For turkey hunting I take it off as the added weight makes it tougher to get the bow holder to hold the bow.

We all have five arrow Alpine quivers and love them. They are quiet, have two grip points for your arrow and hold them very well. You can buy an extra screw in clip that holds your quiver while on stand. Very versatile for different broad head types. I think this is a great quiver..

Amen to that brother I think this is the best quiver out there for the money and it is super quiet.also you can move it up and down quite abit so your nocks dont get jammed full of mud when getting out of your stand.

Top Bottom