Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

rattling rules!!

dblmainbeam

I rattled five different bucks this morning but none of them gave me a shot. Today was my best hunt ever. I havent had a whole lot of luck rattling before. I am now a real believer of rattling during the rut. I cant wait for morning got the day off plan on spending the whole day in the stand. good luck everyone

Tried some rattling from a ground blind (fallen tree) this evening. Had a little 8-point come right in. Got him at 7 yards with my recurve.

Yes today was a great day! Not only did I score a very nice 7 pointer that will still score around 130-140 even though it is missing the entire G3 on the left side. I also saw a couple of my next victims, (hopefully)one was an awesome dark 10 pointer(around 150ish)with some small kickers on both sides. The other was a superior 13 ptr with a drop tine!! I'm guessing he will go 160-170's. Both were too far to shoot and were chasing does and not paying much attention to anything else going on, including my rattling.... Hopefully I can get some pics soon.
Biggest Buck!
rambo.gif

Top Bottom