Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Renzo turkey decoys

CamoMan

Has anyone used these decoys? I know a person or two has used the deer decoy with good success, but I was wondering about the turkey decoys. They would be great to transport and store, but I was wondering how they work. They look great, but are only 2-dimensional. Maybe that doesn't matter . . . let me know. Thanks

They only work on 2-dimensional turkeys...
tongue.gif

...I don't have any experience with silhouette turkey decoys but I have used silhouette goose decoys and I love them...I would suggest using at least two of them and setting them almost perpendicular to each other so that no matter where the tom is he should be able to see one of the decoys...by the time he figures out your decoys are 2-D you should be ready to take him home with you...

I think they would work fine other than the fact they took the jake picture colored the head and called it a hen...
grin.gif

Look at the tips of the feathers on the hen decoys... black... not that it matters just thought it was odd.

For the price I would try them...
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom