Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rigid Tree Tubes

ollie085

I have three cases (200/cs) of 4"x60" Ben Meadows mesh seedling protectors I do not need. I got way in over my head last spring and have other priorities so these need to go. Asking for $150 per unopened case, pickup preferred but will travel an hours time for delivery.

Also have 4 bundles 6'x1/2" bamboo stakes from Great Western.

An hours drive from Dixon gets me to the Quad Cities or Clinton.

May be interested in tubes and stakes. I am located in Norteast Wisconsin but have a son or brother located in Whitewater, WI. They could probably drive and meet you some place to pick them up. I am going out of town this weekend so I won't be able to get back to you until Sunday night or Monday.

I have three cases (200/cs) of 4"x60" Ben Meadows mesh seedling protectors I do not need. I got way in over my head last spring and have other priorities so these need to go. Asking for $150 per unopened case, pickup preferred but will travel an hours time for delivery.

Do you still have these for sale. Have you had good luck with the protectors. Are these the rigid seedling protectors? I am planting oak seedlings this spring.

Do you still have these for sale. Have you had good luck with the protectors. Are these the rigid seedling protectors? I am planting oak seedlings this spring. You can call me at 641-919-4144 Thanks!

You can call me if they are still for sale at 641-919-4144

Who is thinking of spring plantings? I have got tubes and stakes available. Don't pay shipping and taxes. I will drive to meet you for delivery.

Top Bottom