Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

roads this morning

S

sam shepherd

Bout 9 oclock , looking out the window. Lots of snow here south of Ia City...Still thinking of heading to Des Moines...State Ducks Unlimited Convention And The Greatest Whitetail Show On earth in Des Moines........ Anyone along the way on I 80 got a travel update... Driving a z71 Avalanche well equipped for snow..Input please..............THANX Sam

sam, Dial 511 and give them the city in the area you want road conditions for. Great new program through the Highway patrol. Free call! Maggs.

the deer classic dates have changed to march 7-9 so even if you did make it there wouldnt be to much to see. hopefully you get this before you leave.

Roads & driveways suck. Sure hope this doesn't mean I can't go to work today.

wink.gif

Sam,
your time might be better spent on the ice. How much snow did you get down there? Sounds like the Thursday night meeting with the DU crew has affected you for two days this week, must have been a good one.
beerchug.gif

See ya Monday, drive safe
JcM

Derf you must be right, I was just sure that darn thing was this weekend(the classic).......We got at least 6inches and maybe more, still coming down doesnt seem to be letting up. The roads are icy as heck from all the mixed stuff we got yesterday afternoon.. Pretty bummed as I was sure I was going win a Benelli SBE at the Ducks Convention this year. Oh well I will probably just pop a few Rolling Rocks tonight,at least I dont have to go anywhere to do that .....Sam

Ya know I just realized that I have not seen a date for the classic this year .The past few years it had been the same weekend as the State Ducks Unlimited Convention, Those two events were always the highlight of the winter social season for me........Wonder if I am the only doink that had planned on going this weekend.

Top Bottom