Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Roger W. Raisch

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
I went to your turkey hunting seminar 15 years ago and still use many of your techniques. Turkey hunting secrets book was well worth the money.

This is a quality site...I'm sure your ad would pay for itself.

Just out of curiosity, were, in lucas county, did you see your bobcat?

Thanks LC for making the point. I thought maybe I was the only one viewing this in this light. The banner ads are very reasonable here. If someone wants to see your web-site they will click on it from when you make a post. I have learned a GREAT deal from those that post here. Old Buck (obviously a banner user) has never pushed his web site here. Roger, I am not trying to beat up on you...just would have been nice if you would have gotten to know some of us here before adding several links pushing product. With your signature line it is obvious you have a wealth of knowledge to add to this forum and I am envious of that.

Thanks Limb!

We couldn't agree more, it ain't cheap in either time or money to keep this site going.

Appreciate your support!

Roger,
Nice web site. I enjoyed it.

Might I suggest that you buy a space for a banner ad at the top of the page to support the fine people that make this site possible. If you already did I apologize. If you didn't it would be the right thing to do since you have been pimping your website on every thread in here.
wink.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

Yes, thanks for the kind words about www.TurkeyHuntingSecrets.com. I'd be happy to speak with the right person about advertising. Please send me an email at : [email protected] with your contact info and I'll respond PDQ

Thanks again.

I don't do much message board work, but a good friend suggested that this one would be one that I should check out. I like it.

Roger Raisch
The Turkey Pro
www.TurkeyHuntingSecrets.com
[email protected]

p.s. I'm just bouncing around trying to figure out how to operate this message board, but I will only try to respond to questions, and most of my answers are contained on my web site.

I've been teaching people how to be consistently successful turkey hunters for over 20 years, so my web site contains a lot of solid, no-nonsense info, plus the opportunity to purchase the higher quality turkey hunting items.

Amen Limb,

Enough with the advertisements. I appreciate Roger's feedback, but please stop the sales pitches.

Roger:
Several of us busted your chops about your posts promoting your merchandize. I just saw your ad banner on this page. Thanks for stephing up and advertizing here and supporting these people.

Top Bottom