Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rules for Dads with Daughters

My daughter can take care of herself!

She is the one flying this bird, and I am damn Proud of her! :D

picture.php

spitndrum said:
im 6'2 150 lbs and can run a heckuva lot faster than you!

shoot you and me aginst him, we could probably take him :D

Just run around him 'till he gets tired xD Go Cross Country!

I always respect "that guy" I never want to learn what happens when you piss that guy off. My rule is don't break a girls heart her Dad might break your face :/

That right there show's that you may have hope when dealing with dad's like us. :way: However, this back and forth exchange between you and Spitndrum is showing exactly why these rules are in place! :thrwrck:

And I was like Antlerfreak, not wanting to be around "that dad" so I always tried to be respectful, but now having a 7 year old daughter, I am that dad and I will feel no sympathy for any of the guys who think they are good enough to ring our doorbell! And, proudly, I have a couple of 300+ lb Italian friends in Chicago that are like grandpa's to my daughter. They have made it clear they will be there for the first date! :D

My daughter can take care of herself!

She is the one flying this bird, and I am damn Proud of her! :D

picture.php

Amazing

When I was reading this post I was trying to remember my friends here that have daughters and I remembered your post way back when about your daughter. Then I saw this

Top Bottom