Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Salmon fishing

wapsiguy

PMA Member
I took my wife and kids up to Wisconsin to visit my sister this past weekend up in Fish Creek (Door county WI) and went out salmon fishing with my brother in law on his boat. We had a great time! 4 of us caught 11 king salmon all over 10 pounds with the largest being 18 pounds. I can't believe how BIG the fillets are. I have plenty of fresh salmon in the freezer.
16cd6e54491a.jpg

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_00571.JPG

Door County is beautiful! Good job on the salmon. They're yummy on the grill /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Nothing like catching your own salmon steaks. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Great pictures! I love salmon on the grill! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Good eats right there....god my mouth is watering thinking about them on the grill with a little butter and lemon pepper.....aaaaggh!

Top Bottom