Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Saw Something Really Kool Today

fergyr

Attended an Organic Field Day event today at the Marion IA area Rodale Institute Organic Farm.

This planter uses a high pressure water jet to cut thru Organic material, in this case freshly roller crimped Sudan grass, a very challenging a test

One row is equipped with the water jet, the other row is conventional.

Water coming out is traveling Mach 3 from a jet that is smaller than the diameter of a human hair, only uses 10 gallons of water per acre. Penetrates around 4"....a sort of no till coulter replacement.

Skip needs to purchase one of these to test it out.

Attended an Organic Field Day event today at the Marion IA area Rodale Institute Organic Farm.

This planter uses a high pressure water jet to cut thru Organic material, in this case freshly roller crimped Sudan grass, a very challenging a test

One row is equipped with the water jet, the other row is conventional.

Water coming out is traveling Mach 3 from a jet that is smaller than the diameter of a human hair, only uses 10 gallons of water per acre. Penetrates around 4"....a sort of no till coulter replacement.

Skip needs to purchase one of these to test it out.

Ha!!!!! I was reading this to the end…. Which I did!!! “I WANT TO SEE OR GET THIS”. Then seen the end !!! :). Yes!!!!!
I love seeing advancements in AG that make financial + conservation sense together. This is awesome!!!! Lasers, drones & water jets next year!!!!

Top Bottom