Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

scopes

DOR

Life Member
my brother purchased a knight disc this past spring and is looking to put a scope on it. Anyone have suggestions?? Thanks in advance!~

I have a leupold on my disc 3x9x40 awesome scope about 240 bucks. I bought my disc rifle at scheels with a swift 3x9x50 scope or something close to that 5 years ago, that scope is around 130 bucks. It is really a decent scope for the $ it is on my shotgun now. I tried a 33mm scope that was a 2 to 7 power, and it was money wasted. Could not find anything in it at all and poor eye relief. So in conclusion buy good optics or else don't even bother. I have went cheap and you do not think how good of deal they are when they cost you the deer you hunted all year like it did me this year! So in conclusion buy the best you can afford!

Agreed. Buy a decent scope - the scope makes the rifle. I also have a Leupold 3-9X40 on my Knight Disc. Very good scope, but costly. I have a Bushnell Trophy 3-9X40 on a rifle (.243) that is a really decent scope for around $100. I bought a Tasco World Class 3-9X40 that my old muzzleloader knocked all out of whack. Cheaper, but not recommended. I sent it back under Lifetime warranty and had to pay $10-$20 shipping and now have a new scope. Needless to say it is in the box in my gun cabinet. My dad has a Cabela's brand 6.5-20x44 (Alaskan Guide - I think) on his musket that is really nice and much cheaper than the Leupold. But for deer 3-9x40 seems like the best scope in my opinion. Good luck:)
sniper.gif

I have a Knight rifle, and last year, I put a Cabela's Pine Ridge 2-7x blackpowder scope on it. The scope sells for about $70, and I have been real happy with it. I don't have a lot to compare it to, but the optics seemed to be very clear to me, and it shot well, and held it's zero. I got it because I had an older Bushnell scope on it before, and it wouldn't keep the zero. The Cabelas scope has shot well out to 100 yards, and I just leave it set on 4x. It has a nice black matte finish, and the eye relief is about 4", which I really like. CamoKid shot a doe at 70 yards with it in December, and I shot a doe at 75 yards from the same stand 2 weeks later. I hate to pay more than is necessary for something, and I think the $70 I put into this scope was well spent. Not sure who makes this scope for Cabelas. I have since bought a Knight rifle for CamoKid, and will be putting on of these scopes on his gun, as well. Just my 2 cents worth . . .

Top Bottom