Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Senator McKibben

blake

Life Member
I got this email the other day. I thought that some of you might be interesting in reading some of the possible issues facing us this Legislative Session.

hoofline.gif

Re: Senator McKibben

If Larry McKibben is your senator, you might want to send him a polite letter or phone call stating what your concerns are. I'm sure there are some folks out there that aren't afraid to drive.

Below is his response the gentleman that wanted all restrictions to the deer season lifted and deer put in the same categorize as coyotes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"My constituents who are suffering major property and casualty damage and who travel with their families in fear of their safety would certainly take exception with how our "professional managers" have performed in the last few years! It may in fact be time for a legislative rather than bureaucratic solution to this growing public safety and damage problem!</div></div>

I think it's time for Sen. McKibben to hear from real sportsman.

E-mail: [email protected]
Home Address: PO Box 618, Marshalltown, IA, 50158
Home Telephone: 641-752-6908

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span>Details<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
398ibalogo_1_.gif

Top Bottom