Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

September 2004 trail cam pix

G

I thought I'd share a couple trail camera pictures that I got back in September:

Picture 1: This buck should gross around 185-189" as a 14 point. He's got a typical 10-point frame that will go around 165, and matching points coming up/out and diagonally from the inside of each main beam around 8 inches each (look between the right 3 &4 to see part of the tine, and just in front of the left 4 to make out the other one). Then add around 3" for each abnormal brow point and that puts him around 187" nontyp. We've got some fantastic velvet footage of this buck, he's around 300 lbs on the hoof.

214486.JPG

The second picture is of the same deer, only stripped of his velvet. He's also got some pretty cool palmation between his left 2 & 3:

214478.JPG

The third picture is probably my favorite trail camera picture I've got thus far. Not a real big antlered deer, probably 130 gross at best. But he's got a pretty nice sized body and a good pose for the camera .....

214488.JPG

I just put the trail camera back out this weekend. We'll see what the good ole' Cuddeback picks up ..

Top Bottom