Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sheds, Trail Pics and Buck!!!

ironwood

My brother took this nice buck just 300 yards from where we found its sheds this spring. To bad the right G-4 and the left G-1 where broken off. We also believe we have a trail camera picture of this deer. Let me know if you think it is a match.
joe2002&sheds.JPG
match.jpg

Buckheadon.JPG

10%20sideview.JPG

Sorry about the large pictures. I spent alot of time trying to get it right and gave up. I think the trail cam pics are a match. Let me know what all the experts out there think
smile.gif

Nice trail cam pics!
If you dont mind me asking, what kind of trail cam did you use? im looking to get myself one this summer

I noticed after we took the pics that the sheds aren't at a very good angle to show the similarities. You can blame dad for that. It's definitely the same deer, though.

It looks to me like the buck in cam pics is the same deer that you shot but the sheds are from a different deer. The sheds have the curved brow tine and the buck in the cam pic doesn't but he matches the buck that was shot. Good luck on getting the other one.

G6

I think that they are the same buck that you got the pictures of off your trail cam and the one you shot. I'd be 100% positive that its him if he had his other brow tine. If you look in the Trail Cam pics one brow tine is shorter than the other. But other than that every other point pretty much matches up!

Congrats on your deer!

Deerslayer

Really a good looking buck. My brother harvested a 13pt. that i caught on my deer cam this fall. I'd about bet the bank that its the same buck.

Top Bottom