Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shot a great one last night!

Definitely a pig, great buck, glad to see everything turned out and you were able to get your hands on him. Congrats

kratz

Great Buck!!! Congratulations... He will look sweet on the den wall /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Blaster is right, a buddy of mine shot a buck in full velvet the same night. I'll try and post it here. Now I'm really wondered who blaster is!!!

Anyway, I determined I hit him from above at the last rib, catching the liver, exiting the back side at the hip and going clean through the rear leg.

OK Blaster, here's the velvet 10 pt my friend shot. We had a fun trip to the taxidermist together! Our wives can't stand our egos at the moment.

Jason
Velvet2.jpg

Hey!! This is Jason's wife and the ego plus the dumb grin are actually kind of funny. Jason, here is the other picture of the velvet deer.

Kim

dsc0049uu1.jpg

hoofline.gif

Good one, Congrats ! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #3366FF">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #3366FF">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom