Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sledgehammer Broadhead

mole

Anyone shoot the Rocket Sledgehammer broadhead? 3 1/2" cut 150 grains could do a lot of damage. I'm leaning towards the hammerhead, but wondered if anyone has any first hand experience with the big boy
grin.gif

mole

I dont have any experience with them yet, but I have two packs and some replacement blades that should be at my door step on Friday morning
cool.gif
cool.gif
They are going on the end of my Easton 2315's. 600 grain total!!!!! If I get the chance to harvest one this spring, they are sure to be rolling!!
smile.gif

From Trophy Ridge, they bought out Rocket Aeroheads earlier this year. You can call them at: 1-800-762-0281 or 406-388-7781. Ask for Shawna or Wendy, tell them chad told you to call, they'll hook ya up!

I can't imagine there is a BH that can do any more damage than the Sledgehammer, at least on turkeys. I would highly recommend them.
TurkeyBH.jpg

Depends on how far you shoot, I'm going to try mine out this week, and it is currently set for 125 grains. So just at 20 it might not be too bad, bad 30 might be a different story! I'll let you know.

Thanks for the info. Super. I will be calling them asap....nice pic. two beards

Top Bottom