Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Slick Trick's

Those look great. I shoot rocket steelheads now, because they have a steel ferule and I think steel is tougher that aluminum. I see these are all steel also. Do thunderheads or muzzys have steel ferules? These look awesome, I would think about trying them.

Been doing a bit of "broadhead field testing" in the yard recently and I ordered a pack of these to test as well. Hope they're as good as advertised.

NWBuck

Let me know how it goes. I am interested in the results...
busted.gif

Just got them in and tested last night. A few observations:
#1-It is a very small head lengthwise, but a nice cutting diameter.
#2-The blades came very sharp. No need to do any additional work here.
#3-They truly are the most accurate fixed blade head I've ever shot. I could see nothing but the nock as the arrow flew to the target and it's grouping exactly with 100 grain fieldpoints. Very impressive!

I haven't had a chance to shoot it in windy conditions yet, but the blades are more open than most fixed head blades, so I don't expect they'll catch too much air. Anyway, they appear to be an excellent choice, but just to be sure, I suppose I'm obligated to field test them on a Minnesota black bear next week
smile.gif
I'll let you know how THAT turns out as well.

NWBuck

Top Bottom