Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

smoked a couple a nice grass carp

Sticks

PMA Member
got off work last night told my buddies to meet me at the ol honey hole, loaded up the old compound and my rubber boots. it was a little windy at first but ended up being a beautiful calm night.

started off slow but ended up getting two arrows in this pig. 34lbs
Image Hosting

already checking for more swimming through

Image Hosting

ended up with two last night a 34 and 37. the last one was too dark for pics so got a pic with both of them
Image Hosting

airassault your right on. this particular public lake tho has hundreds of monster grass carp. we missed one that would probably tip the scales at close to 50lbs

That is amazing! I am going to try this!!!

sligh i read your thread about doing this at okoboji and moosehunter nailed it right on the button about aiming. you will miss ALOT but dont let it get you down. i missed quite a few times last night. just get yourself an old bow. i use my old hunting bow. i like to go early morning like just after sunrise when there is total light. or late evenings. good luck tho, and let us know you do.

thats sweet man. I bow fish to and theres a lake close by thats got tons of them. I've never seen any that big though! The average one we shoot is only 5lb or so.

Top Bottom