Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snow goose

kellyprymek

PMA Member
Am not an outfitter. And I am not trying to make money but I have a buddy in South Dakota that just had 5 spots open up for a field no limit snow goose 2nd weekend in March I believe. lodging and a accommodations for 585.00 each. You will need to get your 50 dollar liscense when you get there. He just needs to fill the spots not making a lot at that price.

sent from super hunters I phone

Am not an outfitter. And I am not trying to make money but I have a buddy in South Dakota that just had 5 spots open up for a field no limit snow goose 2nd weekend in March I believe. lodging and a accommodations for 585.00 each. You will need to get your 50 dollar liscense when you get there. He just needs to fill the spots not making a lot at that price.

He's charging 585/gun/day or for a two day hunt?

2 day hunt

Depending on his area, and if he's running fullbodies vs. socks that's a good price. Good luck, you boys shouldn't be too hard off finding some guys to fill it. I'll be down in Missouri come middle of February, already counting down the days. :D

It includes up to 1500 decoys full body socks and electronic. And electronic 8 speaker calls. I am going up the third weekend in March.

2nd & 3rd weekend should both be good as far as timing goes if we don't get much more snow.

585 isn't too bad including lodging. And since this is a deer driven site, for anyone who hasn't gone after decoyed/guided spring snows... i highly recommend giving it a shot! Its a rush when the birds do it right!

I'll be in MO Feb 28 march 1&2.

If these spots fill up and more are interested, I can refer a few good guides in MO and SD as well.

Price has been dropped to 550.00 this includes, food, lodging, guides, decoys, and drinks. All you need is camo, shells, guns, and a 40 dollar over the counter tag.

Top Bottom