Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some from the last 2 weeks

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
I was a little surprised the batteries made it through the cold. <ul type="square">
1009DSC00454-med.JPG
1009DSC00455-med.JPG
1009DSC00457-med.JPG
1009DSC00469-med.JPG
1009DSC00459-med.JPG
1009DSC00468-med.JPG
1009DSC00471-med.JPG
1009DSC00473-med.JPG
1009DSC00476-med.JPG
[/list]

Well it looks like they arn't shedding yet in your area. You have a lot of potential for some nice bucks next year. Hopefully you can get a shot at one of those big boys. Great pics, keep em' coming!

-Sureshot1

Great pictures! I noticed that all the pictures are from the same location but one of them seem to be zoomed in &amp; the fence is closer in the back ground. Did you crop that picture? And as far as the yote, is that from the same camera location? If so, what for trick set up do you have?

Hi all. Im new here. It looks like a great site to gain knowledge and share stories. The buck that I shot during late muzzle dropped his antlers right after I shot him. It was neat to me. I went to pick his head up and they just fell off.

203ntyp-These all came from the same time and set-up. You can tell the ones I cropped by the size of the time and date. The coyote just so happened to be in the bottom right hand corner. Even though these are average at best deer, I was happy to get some pics as there is really no food source in the immediate area. We just put some corn and blocks out to maybe see if there is a little bigger deer in the area and to give them a little boost. VMAN...this is Kevin
grin.gif
and they are the same batteries I got when you gave me the camera. I have to say, I'm very pleased with the cameras.

TR,
I knew it was you
grin.gif
. Just was wondering if you switched to a different kind of battery or still had the sony ones.
BTW,
Im glad you liked the cams
smile.gif
Im also glad you have had good luck with the batteries. I was a little worried about them when winter set in. I didnt really expect two AA's to last as long as they do.

Keep the pics coming!

Top Bottom