Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sony p 41

katy

Ballagh
Target has this camera on sale this week for $179.99. + you get a $20.00 gift card instantly, then you can get a 64 mb memory card for $19.99. Pretty good deal I think. What are you guys getting them for?
Target in Altoona is now sold out
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I think sony just dropped the price on it eve0rywhere. I see office max has a 256k free memory card with it this week also.

I picked one up at Best Buy for $139. I told them Office Max had them for that price so I'd just go buy it there. They didn't call my bluff and just gave me a price match. My buddy then got Wal-Mart to beat that price by 5%. That was about a month ago. Since then I've noticed our local Best Buy has lowered their price to $149.

I've noticed some sales on the memory sticks lately too. Now there is a memory stick "pro". Not sure what the difference is, a little faster maybe? But it seams like place are clearing out the memory sticks?

From what I understand the memory stik pro is the one to Buy. If the stick is something like 128 X2 it has a mechanic or magnetic switch and can create issues with camera performance.

Top Bottom