Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Speeding ticket by camera?

It doesn't look like the link I tried to post worked. If you google the title below, it should show the article.

Iowa Senate passes traffic camera regulations​

I see they are giving them for 6 to 10 over limit........gone is the old saying 9 your fine 10 your mine.

So simple math using $50 is $4,750,000 in one year..............Maybe let us keep the Timber Reserve tax break.
The one by Webster city on highway 20…is $100 for going 11 mph over….my wife has a heavy foot.

I could see how they could not enforce for out of state drivers.

In state, probably can’t renew your license plates without paying.

I see they are giving them for 6 to 10 over limit........gone is the old saying 9 your fine 10 your mine.

So simple math using $50 is $4,750,000 in one year..............Maybe let us keep the Timber Reserve tax break.
In my area it’s always been 5 over your fine- 6 you’re getting a fine. Trust me- I have several for 61 mph

I think they report it as unpaid, and it effects your credit.
They cannot be reported on your credit. No fines or parking tickets can be reported on your credit. They will be sent to a collection agency but you it up to you if you want to pay. If you're out of state there isn't much Iowa can do unless you get stopped going through Iowa. I know this because I own a collection agency/ credit bureau.

They cannot be reported on your credit. No fines or parking tickets can be reported on your credit. They will be sent to a collection agency but you it up to you if you want to pay. If you're out of state there isn't much Iowa can do unless you get stopped going through Iowa. I know this because I own a collection agency/ credit bureau.

It evidently depends on the jurisdiction. Windsor Heights attaches them to your tax liability. In other words, when you file your state taxes, the state will add or subtract to what you owe or are receiving. Guess how I know

Top Bottom