Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SPINJAG Muzzleloader Tools

blake

Life Member
SpinJag_Island.jpg

SPINJAG Free-Spinning Muzzleloader Toolsffice

The Original SPINJAG two-in-one muzzleloader tool rotates with the patch following the rifling, cleaning your barrel more efficiently and greatly reducing patch binding. When loading, the SPINJAG and bullet follow the rifling simultaneously, minimizing damage to the bullet or sabot. The nylon washer aligns the SPINJAG, keeping the bullet straight.
<O:p</O:p
Our SPINJAG LOADER has minimum clearance (no room for a patch) and is used only for loading and seating the bullet. The closer fit ensures precise loading as the bullet travels down the barrel.
Gunn Innovations SPINJAG STARTER makes loading your muzzleloader easier, smoother and more precise. Using the patented SPINJAG Design, this short ramrod and guide will gently start the bullet into the bore, reducing marring and keeping the bullet aligned.
All SPINJAG tools listed above have hollowed heads which accept many different bullets, including polymer-tipped.
The giRAMROD is constructed from solid black anodized aluminum, threaded 10/32 female at both ends and custom- cut to length, making your SPINJAG and ramrod fit perfectly on your gun.
Check out our website for videos and a complete line of our products.<O:p></O:p>
(888) 271-2323</SPAN>
http://www.spinjag.com
This post is for informational purposes only.
I am not affiliated with SPINJAGand I am not receiving any compensation for this post.

These things are great. I always had a hard time loading barnes tmz but this makes it easy. It also great for cleaning as the patch spins with the grooves in the barrel

Top Bottom