Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spirit Lake smallmouths

bloodhoundhandler

DSCN03081.jpg

Those are some real nice ones there, almost makes me want to drive up there myself! :way:

Big and beautiful, very nicely done!! My biggest smallies are all muddy Mississippi River fish and pale in comparison to those nicely painted bronzies, very jealous!

I think Spirit is one of the best bronzeback waters in the Midwest and hardly anyone knows about it. Amazing fishery. One day I caught six over five pounds just fishing the docks between Red Nose and Stony.

I recognize the Templar boat ramp. Had a lot of tournaments there!

Big and beautiful, very nicely done!! My biggest smallies are all muddy Mississippi River fish and pale in comparison to those nicely painted bronzies, very jealous!
thats funny you say that because these were pale looking as well until they were in the livewell for an hour or so I wonder if the shallow water or light makes them blotch up like that anybody know

Well I won't be far from Spirit this summer, guess I'll have to test your hypothesis on my own!!

Top Bottom