Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sportsmen vote!!!!

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
I just got today's mail and was impressed to see a political postcard from Chuck Larson who is running for state senate from the Cedar Rapids area district........ it said and I quote...... " Chuck Larson will oppose efforts by animal rights groups to erode your hunting rights"....... ".... supports enforcement of the gun laws on the books instead of passing new gun restrictions"...... "Hunters support Chuck Larson"....... the back of the postcard shows a hunter carrying a gun
cool.gif

I have had the opportunity to meet and talk with Chuck Larson..... he is truly in touch with mainstream Iowans.......

Don't forget to vote next tuesday guys! I mailed in my absentee ballot this morning..... I was afraid that I would forget to vote.......

I think Cornfed is right on. Voting is one of the simplest and most effective ways we can help protect the hunting tradition and out right to own firearms. We need to show politicians that the sportsman's vote is important. I already sent in my absentee ballot because I have an appointment with a big buck on Tuesday.

Old Buck

Got mine done already so I would not forget next week while I'm on vacation in the woods.

Looking for volunteers to help move Tom back to Mt. Pleasant.
grin.gif

Top Bottom