Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spring Banquet

ElkHunter

Life Member
Thanks to all that attended and supported the banquet.We tried to keep things moving and shorten the evening.Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful, always looking for ways to improve.
Thanks
Randy

[ QUOTE ]
It was a great time! And you did a hell of a job Randy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Seemed to go much faster this year. The "dart at the deer" raffel was a hoot.

The 'Bonker

I personally get way bored when they start awarding big deer/turkey certificates. A few of us were chatting and think that more focus should be put on the kids than the adults. The live auction went on and on and on it seemed, but it raised some money and the auctioneer was amusing. Maybe next year you could have 'Bonker be one of the callers?

Other than that, I enjoyed myself, and when I got bored I migrated to the bar area.
smile.gif

How about that young man that won the lifetime membership through the card drawing. Man is he going to save some bucks through his life. It was great to see him win!
Toro Toro Muddy.....

This years was better than ever in my opinion. I like the stage set-up much better than before.

Things went smooth!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How about that young man that won the lifetime membership through the card drawing. Man is he going to save some bucks through his life. It was great to see him win

[/ QUOTE ]

well, since i didn't win it, i was glad to see it go to a kid
smirk.gif

Top Bottom